PDA

View Full Version : SheriffCreg

SheriffCreg
09-20-2013, 03:47 PM
I was introduced to this by a Ute-fan over on cougarboard.com (The irony). I actually find a lot in common with the people (If that's what you can call them) over at cougarboard, but I am still 100% a Utah fan. The last two weeks have been pretty vitriolic against Utah fans over there, so I welcome the change, with hopefully a few less judgmental people to get under my skin.

As far as my Utah fan dedication, I have been to every Utah home-game since 1992, and helped in the organization of the UFFC in 2002 (Which became the MUSS the next year). Sadly, I don't have season tickets to renew (I finally graduated the year we joined the PAC), so getting tickets to continue my home-game streak is not a sure thing, and could end any week.

Honestly, the biggest plus of this site so-far is that it is not blocked by my "sports" filter at my work. Cougarboard, and virtually every other sports forum are inaccessible during work hours. So I find myself drawn here, since I am able to get on at work. Hopefully that holds up.

That's about it. My name isn't Creg. I'm not a sheriff. But I may still refer to you as my deputy in a patronizing sort of way.

LA Ute
09-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Welcome! Please stick around. I hope you enjoy it here.

Sullyute
09-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Welcome Creg. Make yourself at home.

wuapinmon
09-21-2013, 12:53 PM
I shot da sheriff, but I didn't shoot no Creg-ute-y. Welcome.

hostile
09-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Welcome.

OrangeUte
09-22-2013, 02:01 AM
Welcome Creg!

mpfunk
09-22-2013, 09:51 AM
I was introduced to this by a Ute-fan over on cougarboard.com (The irony). I actually find a lot in common with the people (If that's what you can call them) over at cougarboard, but I am still 100% a Utah fan. The last two weeks have been pretty vitriolic against Utah fans over there, so I welcome the change, with hopefully a few less judgmental people to get under my skin.

As far as my Utah fan dedication, I have been to every Utah home-game since 1992, and helped in the organization of the UFFC in 2002 (Which became the MUSS the next year). Sadly, I don't have season tickets to renew (I finally graduated the year we joined the PAC), so getting tickets to continue my home-game streak is not a sure thing, and could end any week.

Honestly, the biggest plus of this site so-far is that it is not blocked by my "sports" filter at my work. Cougarboard, and virtually every other sports forum are inaccessible during work hours. So I find myself drawn here, since I am able to get on at work. Hopefully that holds up.

That's about it. My name isn't Creg. I'm not a sheriff. But I may still refer to you as my deputy in a patronizing sort of way.

About damn time you accept my invite. Welcome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Devildog
09-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Welcome aboard Sheriff.

SheriffCreg
09-23-2013, 10:45 AM
It took like 4 days to get the confirmation email. But it came. And I have been temporarily banned by El Jefe for the next few days on CB, so I guess it's a good of a time as any to be a little more present here.