PDA

View Full Version : Stop this nonsense and come back to Utefans.net.

Not Chad Sexington
02-19-2013, 11:19 PM
This site will not survive. Stop this nonsense and come back to UF.N. This site is way too complicated with way too many topics. Utefans.net is more enjoyable to read and has a more modern setup. This board is like CougarUteForum.com but without 90% of the posters.

FMCoug
02-19-2013, 11:20 PM
this site will not survive. Stop this nonsense and come back to uf.n. This site is way too complicated with way too many topics. utefans.net is more enjoyable to read and has a more modern setup. this board is like cougaruteforum.com but without 90% of the posters.

lol!

Anybody who thinks UFN (or CB for that matter) have a better format than vBulletin has been imbibing way too much. Or maybe even injecting.

wally
02-19-2013, 11:46 PM
This site will not survive. Stop this nonsense and come back to UF.N. This site is way too complicated with way too many topics. Utefans.net is more enjoyable to read and has a more modern setup. This board is like CougarUteForum.com but without 90% of the posters.

Twitter did not replace facebook, although my opinion is that this site is more like facebook and UF.n is more like twitter. UF.n offers no sustained and deep conversation options, like UB5. UB5 offers no options for 5 straight pages of whatever the latest equivalent of yo mama jokes is, so as you can see each serves a separate purpose. No need to panic, the yo mama jokers aren't going anywhere!

Diehard Ute
02-19-2013, 11:53 PM

Feel free to not post here then

scottie
02-19-2013, 11:54 PM

This.

Not Chad Sexington
02-19-2013, 11:58 PM

You guys went over to Utefans.net and advertised this site and invited me over. Here I am.

Diehard Ute
02-20-2013, 12:04 AM
You guys went over to Utefans.net and advertised this site and invited me over. Here I am.

And you don't like it, so why stay?

You're certainly not going to change anything or anyone's choices with your posts.

SavaUte
02-20-2013, 12:20 AM
I don't have to listen to "meh" every other post here and its a much better format than ufn

Not Chad Sexington
02-20-2013, 12:24 AM
And you don't like it, so why stay?

You're certainly not going to change anything or anyone's choices with your posts.

I don't like you.

Jarid in Cedar
02-20-2013, 12:26 AM
People will vote with their feet, or their keyboards. No one is forced to come, no one is forced to stay.

Diehard Ute
02-20-2013, 12:36 AM
I don't like you.

Well that's certainly a relief

Mormon Red Death
02-20-2013, 06:21 AM

Awesome... I look forward to your posts.

Devildog
02-20-2013, 06:36 AM
It's going to be interesting watching this place sort everything out.

I look forward to the show.

scottie
02-20-2013, 07:46 AM
This site is way too complicated with way too many topics. Utefans.net is more enjoyable to read and has a more modern setup.

The New Posts link here is your friend, use it if you plan on sticking around.

Solon
02-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Awesome... I look forward to your posts.

Me too. He's a classic.

I'm also laughing at how many people took Sexington's post seriously.

Lighten up, people.

U-Ute
02-20-2013, 08:24 AM

Long time no see! Welcome aboard!

Utah
02-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Twitter did not replace facebook, although my opinion is that this site is more like facebook and UF.n is more like twitter. UF.n offers no sustained and deep conversation options, like UB5. UB5 offers no options for 5 straight pages of whatever the latest equivalent of yo mama jokes is, so as you can see each serves a separate purpose. No need to panic, the yo mama jokers aren't going anywhere!

Ding, ding.

Jeromy in SLC
02-20-2013, 08:47 AM
I don't like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68BrauMLt_0

For the record, I'm not dogging on Chad. Sometimes I read a post that triggers a pop-culture reference, and my OCD requires that I act upon it.

old_gregg
02-20-2013, 09:00 AM
utefans is an indexed listserv with some fancy html. a true forum is superior in every single way.

SavaUte
02-20-2013, 09:39 AM
Me too. He's a classic.

Lighten up, people.

I bit, I wondered if he was being serious, but stand by my post

Solon
02-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Me too. He's a classic.

Lighten up, people.

Maybe he was serious. My bad.
http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.php?96-The-best-way-to-follow-Utah-Ute-football-is-to-join-Utefans-net&p=1151&viewfull=1#post1151

:shrug:

U-Ute
02-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Maybe he was serious. My bad.
http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.php?96-The-best-way-to-follow-Utah-Ute-football-is-to-join-Utefans-net&p=1151&viewfull=1#post1151

:shrug:

Every forum needs a crazy uncle everyone avoids at Thanksgiving.

wally
02-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Me too. He's a classic.

Lighten up, people.

If I find out that this was all just a joke, and all the drama was fabricated, so help me I am going home and eating a tub of ice cream. Ice cream mixed with my tears.

codered
02-20-2013, 10:25 AM
I don't have to listen to "meh" every other post here and its a much better format than ufn
This ^^^^^^

U-Ute
02-20-2013, 11:15 AM
If I find out that this was all just a joke, and all the drama was fabricated, so help me I am going home and eating a tub of ice cream. Ice cream mixed with my tears.

Is this somehow different from your daily routine?

NorthwestUteFan
02-20-2013, 11:57 AM

Normally the tears are interspersed with the snot bubbles which are induced by uproarious laughter.

Tacoma Ute
02-22-2013, 12:30 PM
This is not the real Chad Sexington. He posted that on UFN. I bet it's Moose.

wally
02-23-2013, 09:08 AM

Normally the tears are interspersed with the snot bubbles which are induced by uproarious laughter.

Guilty as charged. And always rocky road.