Thread: MWC Championship game

MWC Championship game

I starts at 8 p.m. MST on December 7. The game will be played at the home of the divisional winner who has the highest BCS rating. What if that team is Wyoming, USU, CSU or Air Force? Can you imagine how cold it will be at 8 p.m. on December 7 at those places? Unfathomable. They are better off simply playing it in San Diego every year.
    Last edited by Two Utes; 08-19-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Utes View Post
    I starts at 8 p.m. MST on December 7. The game will be played at the home of the divisional winner who has the highest BCS rating. What if that team is Wyoming, USU, CSU or Air Force? Can you imagine how cold it will be at 8 p.m. on December 7 at those places? Unfathomable. They are better off simply playing it in San Diego every year.
    Hopefully it will be on the smurf turf for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Utes View Post
    No one would ever sign off on that except San Diego, Move it to Tempe or somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    No one would ever sign off on that except San Diego, Move it to Tempe or somewhere else.
    If UNLV can hurry up with that superstadium, Vegas would be ideal.

why not host it at the RES. pretty much located between most the schools plus it would bring in money to SLC...