Thread: Greetings, fellow Utes!

Greetings, fellow Utes!

Hey everybody!

Learned of the site from my Mom, who told me that Senioritis was posting here, so I had to come check it out.

Lifelong Ute fan, been going to bball games since the days of Paul Afeaki, Ma Jian and Byron Wilson.

Been attending football games since 2003-04 season.

Moniker is due to the fact that I am an intern at ESPN700.

Love all the content and interaction here.

Go Utes!!

Quote Originally Posted by InternUte View Post
    Hey everybody!

Learned of the site from my Mom, who told me that Senioritis was posting here, so I had to come check it out.

Lifelong Ute fan, been going to bball games since the days of Paul Afeaki, Ma Jian and Byron Wilson.

Been attending football games since 2003-04 season.

Moniker is due to the fact that I am an intern at ESPN700.

Love all the content and interaction here.

Go Utes!!
    Welcome, InternUte!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by InternUte View Post
    That is certainly a unique introduction to the board. Your mom should sign up as well, we could use a female touch around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    That is certainly a unique introduction to the board. Your mom should sign up as well, we could use a female touch around here.
    Haha. I will pass that along to her. She is one of the biggest Ute / football / basketball fans that I know of.

InernUte, you should tell Riley and Olson about this board. We need some pub!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Welcome to the board. We need some more participation in game day threads but being an intern you may have more exciting things to do on game day.

Intern,

Welcome aboard. So spill the dirt on Olson, have we converted him to ute fandom yet?

Banned
    Welcome aboard InternUte.

Welcome aboard. New guy has to bring the steaks to the next get together.
    "Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith