Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
Results 1,141 to 1,149 of 1149

Thread: The Trojans, the Ducks, the Bruins, and all those guys: The PAC-12 rivals thread

  1. #1141
    Happy to see ASU lose. Their fans that I have encountered are the worst in the PAC, although it may be a tie with Arizona. Their players stood around the U at midfield after the win and put their pitchfork in the U. Oh, and their coach is a dick.

  2. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    Happy to see ASU lose. Their fans that I have encountered are the worst in the PAC, although it may be a tie with Arizona. Their players stood around the U at midfield after the win and put their pitchfork in the U. Oh, and their coach is a dick.
    Seems its a school thing....ASU gymnastics has the same reputation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1143
    Updated look at the bowl eligible teams and those fighting to get there...

    Bowl Eligible:

    Washington (7-1)
    Washington St. (7-2)
    USC (7-2)
    Arizona (6-2)
    Stanford (6-2)

    One More Win:

    Oregon (5-4) @Wash, vs. Arizona, vs. Oregon St.
    Colorado (5-4) @ASU, vs. USC, @Utah

    Work left to do:

    Utah (4-4) vs. UCLA, vs. Wazzu, @ Wash, vs. CU
    UCLA (4-4) @Utah, vs. ASU, @USC, vs. Cal
    ASU (4-4) vs. CU, @. UCLA, @OSU, vs. Arizona
    Cal (4-5) vs. OSU, @Stanford, @UCLA,

    Out:

    Oregon St. (1-7)
    It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

  4. #1144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Posts
    2,910
    Arizona at USC for all the marbles in the South. Who could've envisioned this?

    If Arizona wins and Khalil Tate dominates, you have to put him and Barkley as your top 2 Heisman candidates.

  5. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPat View Post
    Arizona at USC for all the marbles in the South. Who could've envisioned this?

    If Arizona wins and Khalil Tate dominates, you have to put him and Barkley as your top 2 Heisman candidates.
    Except nobody has seen him play. He is a heisman phantom. I suspect USC shuts him down anyway.

  6. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    Except nobody has seen him play. He is a heisman phantom. I suspect USC shuts him down anyway.
    I saw him! For the first time this season, I watched him vs WSU. The best part of the game was watching Leach sabotage his own team out of stubbornness, but Tate was great.

  7. #1147
    Updated with Week 10 results:

    Bowl eligible:

    Washington (8-1)
    Wazzu (8-2)
    USC (7-2)
    Arizona (6-3)
    Stanford (6-3)

    One more win:

    Utah (5-4) - vs. Wazzu, @Wash, vs. CU
    Cal (5-5) - @Stanford, @UCLA,
    Colorado (5-5) - vs. USC, @Utah
    ASU (5-4) - @UCLA, @OSU, vs. Arizona
    Oregon (5-5) - vs. Arizona, vs. Oregon St.

    Work to do:

    UCLA (4-5) - vs. ASU, @USC, vs. Cal

    Gone Fishing:

    Oregon St. (1-8)
    It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

  8. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Updated with Week 10 results:

    Bowl eligible:

    Washington (8-1)
    Wazzu (8-2)
    USC (7-2)
    Arizona (6-3)
    Stanford (6-3)

    One more win:

    Utah (5-4) - vs. Wazzu, @Wash, vs. CU
    Cal (5-5) - @Stanford, @UCLA,
    Colorado (5-5) - vs. USC, @Utah
    ASU (5-4) - @UCLA, @OSU, vs. Arizona
    Oregon (5-5) - vs. Arizona, vs. Oregon St.

    Work to do:

    UCLA (4-5) - vs. ASU, @USC, vs. Cal

    Gone Fishing:

    Oregon St. (1-8)
    CU vs Utah looking like a probable bowl game play-in.

  9. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    CU vs Utah looking like a probable bowl game play-in.
    Yeah - would sure be nice if we somehow could just take care of that 6 win mark this weekend.
    It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •