Thread: The Trojans, the Ducks, the Bruins, and all those guys: The PAC-12 rivals thread

Hybrid View

I know Sancho won’t agree, but it’s nice to see Stanford beating Notre Dame.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    I know Sancho won’t agree, but it’s nice to see Stanford beating Notre Dame.
    I have no idea why you care about this, especially in a year like where the Pac is out of the playoff. Nobody saw or cared about that game yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    I have no idea why you care about this, especially in a year like where the Pac is out of the playoff. Nobody saw or cared about that game yesterday.
    I have never liked the special treatment Notre Dame gets, going back to the BCS days. They are treated as unique and elite, and I like to see them get knocked down a notch.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    I have never liked the special treatment Notre Dame gets, going back to the BCS days. They are treated as unique and elite, and I like to see them get knocked down a notch.
    Notre Dame and Stanford think they are really important. Nice that somebody has to lose