Thread: 2013 Heisman Trophy

2013 Heisman Trophy

Who do you think will win the 2013 Heisman trophy?

It seems like most of the national media believe that Jameis Winston, now with the alleged sexual assault charge behind him is the clear front runner. In the weeks building up to this though, some have speculated that the alleged assault might prevent voters from voting for him.

The bloom is seemingly off the Manziel rose as well.

This leads me to a guy like AJ McCaron who, but for a return he had nothing to do with might be the front runner, highlighted by a 99 yard TD pass in the Iron Bowl.

Some believe the BC RB should be invited to NY or Jordan Lynch from No. Illinois, but I don't see those guys as legit contenders.

So, do we see Winston become the second freshmen in a row to win it? Or does McCaron get the nod?
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post

It seems like most of the national media believe that Jameis Winston, now with the alleged sexual assault charge behind him is the clear front runner. In the weeks building up to this though, some have speculated that the alleged assault might prevent voters from voting for him.

This leads me to a guy like AJ McCaron who, but for a return he had nothing to do with might be the front runner, highlighted by a 99 yard TD pass in the Iron Bowl.

Some believe the BC RB should be invited to NY or Jordan Lynch from No. Illinois, but I don't see those guys as legit contenders.

So, do we see Winston become the second freshmen in a row to win it? Or does McCaron get the nod?
    Winston will win. Lynch second. Somehow, the best football player in the NCAA -- Ka'Deem Carey -- will not even be considered. It's a silly award.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post

How it will turn out:

1. Winston
    2. McCarron
    3. Andre Williams

My ballot (if I had one)

1. McCarron
    2. Williams
    3. Winston

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPat View Post
    How it will turn out:

1. Winston
    2. McCarron
    3. Andre Williams

My ballot (if I had one)

1. McCarron
    2. Williams
    3. Winston
    Winston, McCarron, and Lynch coming in third. Winston is the second frosh to win the award and becomes the youngest ever.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."