Thread: Utah Basketball Marketplace

Utah Basketball Marketplace

I have two tickets to the following games that I cannot use because I will be out of town. They are Section D, Row 20, Seats 13/14. I will sell each game for $30.00. The ticket office price is $20.00 per seat. If interested, please e-mail me at pdnew@msn.com

2/6 - Washington
    2/8 - Wazzu
    2/19 - Arizona
    2/23 - ASU

We are downsizing our home and I have a wide selection of new and lightly used UnderArmor Ute logo gear that I picked up over the years when I was with the team. I have approximately 20 polos ($10-$15), 20 long and short sleeve shirts ($10-$15), 5 or so jackets, some with fleece lining $40 - $50, multiple sweat and workout suits ($30-$50), 2 travel bags ($40 and $75). Most are XL with a few L. I live in Holladay. If interested, shoot me a text at 801-718-4837. I have photos, but they really don't show detail very well. Also, anyone looking for a great rambler in Holladay, 3500 sq. ft., 5 br, 3 ba. upper 6's, let me know. Will go on market in Feb., but we are flexible. I have an agent.

I recommend we change the title of this thread to Utah Marketplace.

Due to poor planning, I have two tickets, Section D, Row 20, Seats 13 and 14 to the following games: ASU (Jan. 7), UW (Jan. 18), WSU (Jan. 21), Stanford (Feb. 8) and Cal (Feb. 10). $25 for each game. Text me at 801-718-4837.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    Due to poor planning, I have two tickets, Section D, Row 20, Seats 13 and 14 to the following games: ASU (Jan. 7), UW (Jan. 18), WSU (Jan. 21), Stanford (Feb. 8) and Cal (Feb. 10). $25 for each game. Text me at 801-718-4837.
    $25 for both tickets?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    $25 for both tickets?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes. I have ASU and WazZu remaining.