Thread: Bringing the kids up right....

Bringing the kids up right....

Here is my son's valentines day bag. His decorations.

young utah fan.jpg
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

My niece's senior picture:

"This culture doesn't sell modesty. It sells "I am more modest than you" modesty." -- Two Utes

Don't know exactly what you mean by "senior picture" (the one that goes in the yearbook??), but regardless, those are really cool pics. Reminds me of one I have of my oldest when she was a senior in her prom dress holding a softball bat across her shoulders.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    Don't know exactly what you mean by "senior picture" (the one that goes in the yearbook??), but regardless, those are really cool pics. Reminds me of one I have of my oldest when she was a senior in her prom dress holding a softball bat across her shoulders.

Yeah, the old black dress and pearls thing is gone. This is going out with her graduation announcements. Oh, and it's not bluster or posing. She knows what she's doing with the things. Scary. My brother couldn't be more proud of her ability to disarm (Ammon style) any boy who gets grabby.
    "This culture doesn't sell modesty. It sells "I am more modest than you" modesty." -- Two Utes

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    My brother couldn't be more proud of her ability to disarm (Ammon style) any boy who gets grabby.
    I literally laughed out loud at that comment. Great stuff.