Thread: I am MTM

I am MTM

Utah football fan first. Utah Basketball second. Tie for 3rd for all other Utah sports.

I don't like professional sports in general.

I like to golf.

I had always wondered what your icon was. Now I see

Quote Originally Posted by SavaUte View Post
    I had always wondered what your icon was. Now I see
    It was actually kind of a cool experience.
    It was Christmas at my house and we were talking about missing my brother-in-law who passed away about 10 years ago.
    Just then my father-in-law looked down and said "hey, I have a smiley face in my beer."
    My brother-in-law had a tattoo of a smiley face.

Maybe you should post that in the religion threads going on.

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    Ha ha!
    Don't laugh man. We take these kinds of things very serious.

It was actually kind of a cool experience.
    It was Christmas at my house and we were talking about missing my brother-in-law who passed away about 10 years ago.
    Just then my father-in-law looked down and said "hey, I have a smiley face in my beer."
    My brother-in-law had a tattoo of a smiley face.
    I've always wondered what your icon was too. Great story. It's kinda like when Mexicans see Jesus' face in a tortilla. Actually, that's a terrible analogy, but you get what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by 480ute View Post
    I've always wondered what your icon was too. Great story. It's kinda like when Mexicans see Jesus' face in a tortilla. Actually, that's a terrible analogy, but you get what I'm saying.
    I keep looking to red star posts. I hope that reference doesn't get me in trouble here!

I keep looking to red star posts. I hope that reference doesn't get me in trouble here!
    I keep doing the same
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley