Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Pac-12 Football

Quote Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
    That settles it. I am the only real man left in my family. Just got off the phone with my father: life long Utah fan, season ticket holder and the manliest man I once knew. Corrupted by Two Utes (his second oldest son) he is going to get a pedicure. "I love them," he raved. Not only has PAC 12 membership made all y'all delusional, but truly effeminate.

If Mormon Red Death suggests we get pedicures when we meet up for the Michigan game on the 20th I'm scalping my ticket and heading home.
    I know Rocker Ute draws the line at strategic waxing, so he's still pretty manly.

Not all that impressed with Arizona in this one. Five minutes left and UTSA has the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead.
    "The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to ask from books, but to go to God in prayer, and obtain divine teaching."
    Joseph Smith, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawminator View Post
    Not all that impressed with Arizona in this one. Five minutes left and UTSA has the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead.
    I agree, Arizona looks vulnerable, but I think we should give UTSA some credit here.
    "This isn't a gentlemen's sport. This isn't tennis. This isn't an old-fashioned duel. This is football, it's a physical game." - Tony Bergstrom