Thread: Utah Utes Football 2015 Schedule

Utah Utes Football 2015 Schedule

Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "This isn't a gentlemen's sport. This isn't tennis. This isn't an old-fashioned duel. This is football, it's a physical game." - Tony Bergstrom

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaUte View Post

Thoughts?
    Fill in the blank: We win this week, Michigan fires Hoke, and all eyes are on SLC Sept 3 for the debut of ______________ as the Wolverines new head coach.

I like all the optimism around here this week. People are picking us to throttle Michigan. Michigan! On the road! So, I say we take our senior QB, and we cut through this schedule like a knife through butter. We log our first Pac-12 wins against Oregon and UW (both on the road!), and we hand Stanford their third consecutive Utah loss in the Pac-12 title game in their backyard.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Fill in the blank: We win this week, Michigan fires Hoke, and all eyes are on SLC Sept 3 for the debut of ______________ as the Wolverines new head coach.

I like all the optimism around here this week. People are picking us to throttle Michigan. Michigan! On the road! So, I say we take our senior QB, and we cut through this schedule like a knife through butter. We log our first Pac-12 wins against Oregon and UW (both on the road!), and we hand Stanford their third consecutive Utah loss in the Pac-12 title game in their backyard.
    Optimism? Remember, the utes haven't when with me in attendance since we beat unlv at home in 2010. Just sayin.

[FONT=Verdana

Thoughts?[/FONT]
    ack! Where is Washington State? Where is byu? I want cupcakes!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post

Greg Schiano.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Optimism? Remember, the utes haven't when with me in attendance since we beat unlv at home in 2010. Just sayin.
    Are you going to the Michigan game?

ack! Where is Washington State? Where is byu? I want cupcakes!!!!!!!!
    Too be fair WSU has actually beat us in the last 4 years.
    Last edited by SigmaUte; 09-16-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    "This isn't a gentlemen's sport. This isn't tennis. This isn't an old-fashioned duel. This is football, it's a physical game." - Tony Bergstrom

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Greg Schiano.
    But is he a "Michigan Man"? whatever that is...

But is he a "Michigan Man"? whatever that is...
    The current Michigan Man ain't working out...remember, Alabama went outside the family for Nick Saban. If you're desperate, you'll forego those kind of standards. Maybe they throw a bunch of money at Les Miles.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I like that there is only one "Bye" on the schedule. Having two byes this year, both before we have played half of our games, really blows.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    I like that there is only one "Bye" on the schedule. Having two byes this year, both before we have played half of our games, really blows.
    Unless we win both games after the bye...

I think we have two byes. Unless I misread it , we don't start until the second week of the season. So Michigan will have a game under its belt on Sept. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    I think we have two byes. Unless I misread it , we don't start until the second week of the season. So Michigan will have a game under its belt on Sept. 3.
    I am wrong. Our game is Michigan's first game too.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Unless we win both games after the bye...
    Lol. Well yeah. I am speaking from a selfish "I hate waiting two weeks to see my team play" perspective.