Thread: The Future of American Civilization is in the hands of Saul Goodman

The Future of American Civilization is in the hands of Saul Goodman

I am now very optimistic for the future of American Civilization because Better Call Saul is getting great reviews--worthy of its Legacy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entert...y.html?hpid=z1

I cant wait. I think this will turn out much better than the sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    I am now very optimistic for the future of American Civilization because Better Call Saul is getting great reviews--worthy of its Legacy.

I cant wait. I think this will turn out much better than the sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird.
    I'm excited for it. I spotted Mike Ermentrout in the advertisement, he was one of my favorite characters. I'm hoping they somehow find a way to work in Badger and Skinny Pete.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post

Me too. Any word on whether it will stream immediately on Netflix?

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Me too. Any word on whether it will stream immediately on Netflix?
    Ha ha ha! Does anything stream immediately on Netflix?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Ha ha ha! Does anything stream immediately on Netflix?
    I have no idea. do people still pay for amc?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    I'm excited for it. I spotted Mike Ermentrout in the advertisement, he was one of my favorite characters. I'm hoping they somehow find a way to work in Badger and Skinny Pete.
    I want me some Eyebrows.

I enjoyed the premier. It's going to be interesting to see how much they rely on the characters from Breaking Bad. I think he's strong enough to carry the show without too much interference, though I recognize that this is supposed to be a bit of a prequel.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.