Even though Sancho believes that their are a 1000 things better to waste your time with than Podcasts I will start a thread for those who do listen. I'm trying not to be a fat ass so I got a fitbit and have been trying to walk 15,000 steps a day. This requires an hour to hour and half walks every day. On these walks I like to listen to podcasts. Additionally, I have my commute and sometimes have down time at work (music streaming is cut off by employer). My list:

1. Adam Carolla show. 5 days a week- Its the best podcast out there. its funny and entertaining. BTW Brian it is still good after Alison Rosen. He did 45 minutes about a week and half after her firing to explain why he fired her. If you listened to it they are all very good reasons. Personally and even though he never said it, i think what did her in was her posting pictures on instagram of her taking her dog on her flight to New York at Christmas. BTW her podcast is still on his network or at least his APP.

2. The Adam and Drew show... Carolla and Dr. Drew talk for an hour and take calls twice a week like loveline.

3. The BS report - Bill Simmons - twice a week...I love the Guess the lines with Cousin Sal and he usually has good guests. I'm not into to NBA basketball but I will listen sometime jsut to keep up what's on in the league

4. Hardcore History - Once every couple months but they are 4 hour podcasts. Dan Carlin really informative and fun to listen to.

5. This american life - once a week Ira Glass NPR... Entertaining show

6. Freakonomics - once a week If you liked the books you will like the podcasts

7. Behind the Bets - once a week Chad Millman (Espn the magazine and he wrote books on sports betting) for the degenerate gambler in your life.