Thread: 2015 mlb

2015 mlb

ESPN has some small town Georgia golf tournament on the front page, but the real story is that the Tigers are on pace for a 162-win season.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    ESPN has some small town Georgia golf tournament on the front page, but the real story is that the Tigers are on pace for a 162-win season.
    . . . and a tie for first place.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    #400 for miggy today.
    Just beat the Cardinals now, please and thank you.

What the hell is wrong with Fox???
    These "technical difficulties" in the World Series broadcast are inexcusable.
    σοφῷ ἀνδρὶ Ἑλλὰς πάντα.
    -- Flavius Philostratus, Life of Apollonius 1.35.2.

Anything that spares me a moment of Joe Buck is at least a bit of a blessing.

Go Royals!

Adam LaRoche made headlines this Spring when he opted to quit baseball rather than limit his son from being in the clubhouse. At the time it seemed like an odd selfish decision. But I've been reading a little more on LaRouche and he sounds like a pretty stand up guy that had a unique experience undercover in Asia.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/15...-decision-walk

Working through a nonprofit called the Exodus Road, LaRoche and Boyer conducted surveillance in brothels and tried to determine the age of the girls -- known only by numbers pinned to bikinis -- and identify their bosses.

"Something huge happened there for us," Boyer says. "You can't explain it. Can't put your finger on it. If you make a wrong move, you're getting tossed off a building. We were in deep, man, but that's the way it needed to be done. Adam and I truly believe God brought us there and said, 'This is what I have for you boys.'"