Thread: My "enter" button doesn't work...

My "enter" button doesn't work...

Am I doing something wrong or have an incorrect setting on my computer? Every time I hit the "Enter" button, it does not allow me to make a new paragraph. Thanks.

I am not sure. I will see what I can find out. It isn't in any of the settings that I am aware. Let me know if it keeps happening.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Am I doing something wrong or have an incorrect setting on my computer? Every time I hit the "Enter" button, it does not allow me to make a new paragraph. Thanks.
    What computer+browser combo are you using?

I was on my work computer, PC, firefox and explorer.

I just jumped to my laptop (air book/mac ha ha) and it is working fine. I think it must be my PC. I think I have a virus on it. It seems to be a me problem, not a problem with the site.

On a side note, do I need virus protection for my mac?

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    I was on my work computer, PC, firefox and explorer.

I just jumped to my laptop (air book/mac ha ha) and it is working fine. I think it must be my PC. I think I have a virus on it. It seems to be a me problem, not a problem with the site.
    If it is impacting your keyboard, I would figure that out pronto. That could be a malfunctioning keylogger.

On a side note, do I need virus protection for my mac?
    They aren't as prevalent but, unfortunately, those viruses do exist. I think they are becoming more popular as the Apple popularity has grown.

Was this thread started by my grandmother?

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Was this thread started by my grandmother?
    Hey, jerk.

I am a vibrant 31 year old.