Thread: Is this site SUPER SLOW for anyone else?

Is this site SUPER SLOW for anyone else?

Just wondering.

About half the time it takes longer than is worth waiting for for pages to load. Feels like the 1990s all over again. It happens for me both on my mobile and desktop. I assume it's not just me that experiences this.

I use tapatalk and its fine on the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, I'm not having any problems, using Chrome on a PC, Safari on an iPad and iPhone, and Tapatalk. Maybe you nred to clear your cache or something like that (about which I know nothing).

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

It was really slow on my iPhone for a while, but it is a lot better now. It seemed to be the stadium picture at the to that took forever to load. I'm not sure what fixed it for me. I use Safari. It may have been an iOS update, but I didn't consciously notice when it changed.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.