Thread: Ode to DocCoug

Ode to DocCoug

My brother, doccoug took a lot of derision over the years, some deserved, most not. As his older brother, it was always my duty to stand up for him, for better or worse.

Last week, he made the diagnosis of a lifetime and saved my wife's life. There are three little girls and a husband who owe you forever.

The odd were 1 in 1.25 billion and he nailed the exact diagnosis within minutes and five thousand miles away via telephone.

Thanks, bro.

Glad to hear that at least one byu graduate did something worthwhile. And glad to hear your wife got the proper diagnosis, which may have Bern a sketchy proposition in your country.

Take care of yourself, Vikes.

(I think Doctorcoug is a great guy, BTW)

Don't have a clue who Doc Coug is, but that's totally awesome he saved your wife's life. A trusted health care provider is worth their weight in gold.

Congratulations.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    My brother, doccoug took a lot of derision over the years, some deserved, most not. As his older brother, it was always my duty to stand up for him, for better or worse.

Last week, he made the diagnosis of a lifetime and saved my wife's life. There are three little girls and a husband who owe you forever.

The odd were 1 in 1.25 billion and he nailed the exact diagnosis within minutes and five thousand miles away via telephone.

Thanks, bro.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

How's your wife doing now?
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    How's your wife doing now?
    Thanks for asking. She's just fine now. All danger was averted after her surgery.