Thread: Rick Majerus memorial thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    If your kids played football you would laugh at the tame, wacky shenanigans the basketball team endured.
    No I wouldn't. And my kids did and do play football. And, trust me, they've been yelled at by the best of the best.

But no one has ever called them an f'ing cunt, or a disgrace to cripples everywhere.

-after thinking about this further, this is like having a conversation with people about Adolph Rupp in the 1960s and them defending him about his prevailing attitudes about basketball players.

Bottom line is, Majerus has made his bed. Sooner or later you will all come around to agreeing with me on this.
    Last edited by Two Utes; 10-05-2015 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Utes View Post
    No I wouldn't. And my kids did and do play football. And, trust me, they've been yelled at by the best of the best.

But no one has ever called them an f'ing cunt, or a disgrace to cripples everywhere.
    They've never been coached by a former Drill Sergeant. There are 18 year-old kids enduring far worse in Basic.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Utes View Post

-after thinking about this further, this is like having a conversation with people about Adolph Rupp in the 1960s and them defending him about his prevailing attitudes about basketball players.

Bottom line is, Majerus has made his bed. Sooner or later you will all come around to agreeing with me on this.
    I don't appreciate your language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk