Thread: Pac 12 Net is finally on Directv

Pac 12 Net is finally on Directv

I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but supposedly Directv has a test feed (that us regular folks can't access) on channel 612 for the Pac 12 net. Expect it to go live for everyone before the season starts.
    Last edited by utefan; 08-26-2015 at 07:02 PM.

That is great news! Too bad I had to dump Direct 4 yrs ago so I can get PAC. But now the games will also be on in every sports bar as well. Many thousands of more people will be able to each the non-prime games now.

Thanks for posting.

LOL! I just barely dumped DirecTV.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

My patience with the league and my loyalty to DirecTV is finally being rewarded!

Quote Originally Posted by utefan View Post
    I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but supposedly Directv has a test feed (that us regular folks can't access) on channel 612 for the Pac 12 net. Expect it to go live for everyone before the station starts.
    Feel free to substantiate this with anything remotely credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Feel free to substantiate this with anything remotely credible.
    http://pac-12.com/content/switch-directupdate

STATEMENT ON DIRECT TV
    We know that DirecTV subscribers have been frustrated not having access to Pac-12 Networks. Our biggest partner, AT&T, recently acquired DirecTV and we are working hard on strengthening and expanding our partnership to include carriage of Pac-12 Networks on DirecTV. With football season quickly approaching, we want to make sure Pac-12 Networks are available to fans on DirecTV in time for our opening games on September 3. While we have proven to be the most reliable link between our teams and our fans, we will not be satisfied until we have complete distribution for our fans.

http://pac-12.com/content/switch-directupdate

STATEMENT ON DIRECT TV
    We know that DirecTV subscribers have been frustrated not having access to Pac-12 Networks. Our biggest partner, AT&T, recently acquired DirecTV and we are working hard on strengthening and expanding our partnership to include carriage of Pac-12 Networks on DirecTV. With football season quickly approaching, we want to make sure Pac-12 Networks are available to fans on DirecTV in time for our opening games on September 3. While we have proven to be the most reliable link between our teams and our fans, we will not be satisfied until we have complete distribution for our fans.
    That's a statement they released as soon as the AT&T merger was approved by the Feds. It's certainly a goal but there's been nothing to suggest a deal has been reached other than your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    That's a statement they released as soon as the AT&T merger was approved by the Feds. It's certainly a goal but there's been nothing to suggest a deal has been reached other than your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's plenty to suggest it for those who care to look.

http://www.pacifictakes.com/pac-12-n...ellite-package

There's plenty to suggest it for those who care to look.

http://www.pacifictakes.com/pac-12-n...ellite-package
    Swinney is saying within days. We'll see if his TV sources are better than his recruiting one.

Banned

They announced it on the radio yesterday that they were testing it in hopes of having it up for the beginning of the football season. So I'm thinking it is pretty legit at this point.