Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official Gambling Thread *For Entertainment Purposes Only* (Mostly Football)

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    6-3 for week puts me at 8-7 53.3%. You need 52.4% to break even so I'm making money

Here is this week's action
    Asu -18
    Usf -14
    Sdsu -10.5
    Wky -17.5
    Bama -10
    Utah -13
    1 unit
    Tease asu & Bama 2 units
    Tease Sdsu & Wky 2 units

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    3-5 for the week (thanks Alabama) for 11-12 or 48%... Not cutting it. Let's refocus and get this done this week
    Army -$15.5
    Iowa -14
    So. MIss -10.5
    Boise St -13.5
    Tulsa -13
    Two team tease of the week: Army & Iowa
    Three Team tease of week Army, Iowa and Tulsa (3 teamers not included in my yearly pick totals just one I think are good value)

BTW Utah opens at -2
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

3-5 for the week (thanks Alabama) for 11-12 or 48%... Not cutting it. Let's refocus and get this done this week
    Army -$15.5
    Iowa -14
    So. MIss -10.5
    Boise St -13.5
    Tulsa -13
    Two team tease of the week: Army & Iowa
    Three Team tease of week Army, Iowa and Tulsa (3 teamers not included in my yearly pick totals just one I think are good value)

BTW Utah opens at -2
    I wonder if that ultimately swings USC's way...I can see people throwing money down on the Trojans this week. Backs against the wall, etc.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

we are almost back baby!

Btw want to make a quick 15-20% on your money? Take mayweather tonight. Bet $1000 make $200. He's 97% chance to win!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

we are almost back baby!

Btw want to make a quick 15-20% on your money? Take mayweather tonight. Bet $1000 make $200. He's 97% chance to win!

Easiest money I ever made.

Alright my first picks of the year. After going 68% in 15 I became mortal again and hovered around 50% for 2016.

Houston -10.5
    Kentucky -10
    LSU -14 (probably 14.5 but I got them at 14)
    ASU -23
    Tease Houston and KY

Alright my first picks of the year. After going 68% in 15 I became mortal again and hovered around 50% for 2016.

Houston -10.5 no game
    Kentucky -10 (took over at the 1ft line and knelt so no cover) loss
    LSU -14 (probably 14.5 but I got them at 14) win
    Navy -10 won
    ASU -23 loss
    Tease Houston and KY. Win
    3-2 for the week. Ok

South Florida -17.5
    Miami -14.5
    Purdue -4.5
    Iowa -2.5
    Minnesota +2

some heroes dont wear capes
    http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id...ries-las-vegas

Yahoo its legal!!!

Yahoo its legal!!!
    This is a slope that I need to stay away from. I could get addicted here. I always tell myself that I am glad that I am never in Vegas during college football season.