Thread: This is NOT the Elders Quorum: fixing the Misperception of Utah By 5

Hybrid View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    So what is our identity?

I feel it is smart, knowledgeable posters that love the Utes but can also discuss other topics with an open mind.
    The boards identity really is mostly a bunch of Mormon University of Utah sports fans. Some of you are very well educated...

But damn near most of you are dorks. It goes hand in hand with the whole Mormon thing (embrace it).... just don't dork the place up so much it becomes like Cougarboard. That place is Comic con come to real life. I'm sure Darth Vader and the Ewoks are posting there right now.

When home teaching assignments are made, I'll take Devildog if I can also have Damage Ute and someone who has a boat.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    When home teaching assignments are made, I'll take Devildog if I can also have Damage Ute and someone who has a boat.
    Sorry I only supply beer and a fully stocked bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    The boards identity really is mostly a bunch of Mormon University of Utah sports fans. Some of you are very well educated...
    I resemble only half of that. I'll leave it as a mystery as to which half.