Thread: NFL Survivor Pool (SECOND CHANCE)

NFL Survivor Pool (SECOND CHANCE)

I've started a second chance survivor pool with our friends over at CS.

The rules are pretty simple...$5 Entry fee, due before the MNF game this week between KC and GB.

Since we're two weeks in, we're going to remove the top team and worst team as options for picking, so that's the Pats and Bears, everyone else is free game.

Winner take all.

PM me for paypal details.

...everyone has $5 to spare!
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Do I have to post over there to make my pick?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Do I have to post over there to make my pick?

No

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    No

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    I'm in then and I'll take the Giants over the redskins

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

MRD has already advanced to week 4...don't let him take our money...let him take your money too! Still time to get in!

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    MRD has already advanced to week 4...don't let him take our money...let him take your money too! Still time to get in!
    Woo Woo!

Everyone advances...the drive for $55 continues!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...aas/edit#gid=0