Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utah vs UC Davis

Utah vs UC Davis

Utes leading the Aggies 6-4 through 6 innings, Brock Duke 6ip, 9h, 4er, 2bb , 4so,
    Kody Davis and TJ Bennett both 2-3 each with an RBI.

Kody Davis with 2 stolen bases in the 7th, unfortunately Utes couldn't bring him home. Utes still lead 6-4 bottom of the 7th.

Gametracker is pissing me off right now. Locked up in the bottom of the 7th.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

I'm listening to the stream, UC Davis just tied it up, 2 down bottom of the 7th.

Work blocks streaming, so I am stuck. Is Duke still in?
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

UC Davis now leads 8-6 top of the 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Work blocks streaming, so I am stuck. Is Duke still in?
    Sorry had to run, but I think Watrous came in for Brock.

Clutch Hit by Relf!
    André Gide

up 9-8 still hitting in the top of the 9th.
    André Gide

Chapman pitched 2 innings shutout in relief for the win. Final 11-8. 4 run comeback in the 9th inning.
    André Gide

Chapman pitched 2 innings shutout in relief for the win. Final 11-8. 4 run comeback in the 9th inning.
    Sweet! Thanks for the updates, got pulled away so I couldn't follow on gametrack.
    Last edited by EutawStUtesFan; 02-22-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Added extra quote.

Game 2. Tied 1-1 top of third. Hunt on 2nd 2 out.
    André Gide

Down 1-2, top of the 5th. Runner on 3rd with 2 outs. Need a clutch hit.
    André Gide

2-2 tie going into the top of the 8th. Banks is dealing. 1-2-3 the last 2 innings. Lets get him some runs!
    André Gide

2 run HR for TJ Bennett! Still batting top of the 8th
    André Gide

4-3 going into the top of the 9th. Gave up a run on a wildpitch with the bases loaded.
    André Gide

Rezac gets out of the jam after loading the bases and giving up only one run on a pass ball. On to the 9th, let's get some runs here Utes. 4-3 Utah.

Back to back homers in the top of the ninth. AJ Young(freshman catcher) and Corey Hunt. Now 7-3, still hitting, runner on 1st and second
    André Gide

Utes piling it on in the 9th, AJ Young with a 2 run homer followed up a Cory Hunt HR. Utes lead 7-3

Good to see the Utes' bats come alive, struggled last week in clutch situations.

Gametracker seems to stop working at the most inconvenient times.

Game over 7-3 win. Banks with the win. 3 HR accounted for 5 of the runs. Good start to the season, especially compared to last year.
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by EutawStUtesFan View Post
    Gametracker seems to stop working at the most inconvenient times.

I agree
    André Gide

Big win, hope tomorrow Joe Pond can redeem himself from last week. Pitched 3 perfect innings before melting down in the 4th vs LMU. Go Utes!

So Gamtracker has decided to take the game off . And the audio feed is having trouble with the buffer
    André Gide

Ok here is the correct link as the one on the usual spot just goes to yesterday's game.

http://www.cstv.com/gametracker/laun...artschool=utah&
    André Gide

Ok here is the correct link as the one on the usual spot just goes to yesterday's game.

http://www.cstv.com/gametracker/laun...artschool=utah&
    Thanks, JIC! I was having trouble with gametracker too.
    "Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith

Down 1-2 after 1st. Pond gave up 2 run HR.
    André Gide

Tied 2-2 after 2. Armijo hit a lead off homer in the top of 3 to pull ahead 3-2.
    André Gide

Tied 3-3 after 4.
    André Gide