Thread: Who would you like to see on this board?

Who would you like to see on this board?

First off, I'd like to see some of the old gang from CougarUteForum.com. That includes:

Jeff Lebowski
    grapevine
    PaloAltoCougar
    kccougar
    Goatnapper'96
    YOhio

Correct me if I'm wrong and some of those already frequent this board. I always enjoyed their participation even though they're cougs. Especially grapevine, what a joy he is.

I'd also like to see some of those that defected from cougarboard.com to form their own sect apart from CougarUteForum.com. This includes:

Mike Waters

And of course there are several members of Utefans.net that I'd love to see post here:

uteaholicslc
    89Ute
    VegasUte
    MightyAlaskanUte
    pangloss
    SforkUte
    midnightversion
    heartlessute
    KTownUte
    PortlandUte
    jhill
    paqogomez
    Comrade Crimson
    JazzyUte
    RaiderUte

These members would all be great additions to the board. Let me know which ones you want or add to the list. We should all make a goal to convert two new people per week to this site. I think I can get one per week just myself using The Commitment Pattern skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    First off, I'd like to see some of the old gang from CougarUteForum.com. That includes:

Jeff Lebowski
    grapevine
    PaloAltoCougar
    kccougar
    Goatnapper'96
    YOhio

Correct me if I'm wrong and some of those already frequent this board. I always enjoyed their participation even though they're cougs. Especially grapevine, what a joy he is.

I'd also like to see some of those that defected from cougarboard.com to form their own sect apart from CougarUteForum.com. This includes:

Mike Waters

And of course there are several members of Utefans.net that I'd love to see post here:

uteaholicslc
    89Ute
    VegasUte
    MightyAlaskanUte
    pangloss
    SforkUte
    midnightversion
    heartlessute
    KTownUte
    PortlandUte
    jhill
    paqogomez
    Comrade Crimson
    JazzyUte
    RaiderUte

These members would all be great additions to the board. Let me know which ones you want or add to the list. We should all make a goal to convert two new people per week to this site. I think I can get one per week just myself using The Commitment Pattern skills.
    The fact that you didn't include either runnutz or ColoUte makes this list irrelevant.

I think a lot of those people can't post here because some douchebag already registered using their names.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    I think a lot of those people can't post here because some douchebag already registered using their names.

If you have any specifics, PM them to me.

Maybe I wasn't on uf.n early enough but was there a time when Sfork and midnightversion were more than 100% snark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Maybe I wasn't on uf.n early enough but was there a time when Sfork and midnightversion were more than 100% snark?

There was a time when sfork was mister positivity. Freels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    There was a time when sfork was mister positivity. Freels.

He came here for a while and said he was trying to start over. Not sure why he stopped.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    He came here for a while and said he was trying to start over. Not sure why he stopped.
    My guess is that there just isn't enough grab-ass going on here for those types. Twitter seems to suite that better.
    Last edited by chrisrenrut; 08-19-2016 at 09:31 PM.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.