Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President Elect Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

I hate cutesy nicknames: bambi, misty, Don, cal. Be an adult! Use your full name! Cal sounds like an unemployed teen who has never owned a building.

Believe me, wealthy people I know are saying, "Really Utah should be winning by more..." It's true. These are smart people. I made $658M last year, its all right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal shows everythyig that is wrong with America. Immigrants paying for education with drug money helped by Clinton policies.

Sonny dykes is from Texas. Davis Webb is from Texas. Rb Vic enwere is from Texas. Maybe they should rename the team "Tex."

"Cal has a yuge Offense. All other offenses in the PAC are weak. Cal is going to win bigly!"

-sniff-

Unbelievable news. Trump University has been absorbed by Cal. When you graduate you get premium steak mailed straight to your home. Big league.

"I'm sorry, but i just gotta say, Cal deserves what's coming to them. Utah. what can you say about them? strong, tough defense. That quarterback, clutch. Yuuuge game. "

I was going to predict that Utah will kill Cal, absolutely destroy them with amazing offense and defense, which we will, but it wouldn't be nice, because some Cal fans might read this board, so I am not going to say anything. Next game, however, I am going to be a lot harder on Utah's opponent. I am not going to be so nice.

Many people are saying that PAC 12 football is best after dark. How can UtahvCal start in the daylight? Sad! Vote Trump and we'll Make America Late Again.

Let's be honest, without the weather why would anyone go to Cal? They wouldn't! They are forced to recruit almost entirely from the state of California to find players willing to attend that dump. No one from Utah on their roster. Telling.

Sonny Dykes' real name is Daniel. Any man not willing to use his first name at work can't be trusted.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Did crooked Davis Webb come to Cal because Sonny Dykes (check out sex tape and past) threatened to force him to watch his sex tape?

They will probably outsource their sports to China and Mexico. I will tax them and make them beg to come back.

Jon Wilner.@CalAthletics had a $20M deficit in FY16. A task force is considering alternate models, including downsizing

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Cal's financials are a mess. They built a new stadium (ugly, btw) that they didn't have money for. Sounds like a team Hillary would love!

I could have said some really ugly nasty things about Cal but I didn't. Maybe I will later, who can say?

Donald Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

I won't say it, but a lot of people are saying key Cal players can't pass a drug test, but I promised I wouldn't say it, it's inappropriate.

Cal cheated. Ask the smart people, they will tell you it's true.

That game last night was rigged, you heard it here first. Real Americans wanted Utah to win bigly.

Arizona is the state that hasn't clamped down on the illegal immigration problem. Shame on them! They deserve the beatdown that is coming.

Utes are the best. I love women!
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Coach Whittingham should get his 100th win on Saturday vs. Arizona. Frankly I think he was treated very, very badly by the officials last week.

If Sheriff Arpaio was Arizona's coach they'd be the undefeated national championship. Believe me, their defense would be an impenetrable wall, like mine. The only thing that could stop them would be the corrupt NCAA establishment and those chunky Title IX dykes

I've met the real Miss Housekeeping, she was a cow, believe me, I know. Who judges these things? I could say some really rough stuff about her, but I won't. Utah wins bigly.

A poor, misguided young man choose Arizona over his hometown Utes. Kahi Neves. Poor choice. Terrible choice. You only have one chance to make good decisions in life. Look at me, I make the best decisions!

You're gonna love our offense this week. It's gonna be great. We have the best people. The best people. Crooked Hillary will be cheering for those losers from Arizona. She's a loser.

I haven't tweeted this week because the opponent is so boring. Oregon State? Beavers? Think up a better nickname. I did: the OSU Growling Man-Bear Demons! My nicknames are the best!

Sorry Gary Andersen. You'll be the second former Ute D-coordinator to suffer defeat to the Utes this year. Even in defeat, you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Sorry Gary Andersen. You'll be the second former Ute D-coordinator to suffer defeat to the Utes this year. Even in defeat, you lose.
    We're going to move the ball on the Beavers; we're going to move it on them very heavily; maybe take them furniture shopping.

When you're a star defense, you can do anything to the Beavers. They let you do it. Whatever you want. Grab them by the -- wait what???
    σοφῷ ἀνδρὶ Ἑλλὰς πάντα.
    -- Flavius Philostratus, Life of Apollonius 1.35.2.

Who ever heard of this many injuries. It's not natural. I'm telling you, folks, they're trying to take us out any way they can.
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Whatever you think about the beavers, you have to admit that they are awful. They won their first Pac12 game in two years last week. Embarrassing.