Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: No other place to put this around here

No other place to put this around here

This place needs a man's touch... It's a little effeminate and kinda gay as it is... it really just is. I"m trying to help ladies... really I am. It's like the LDS guy with the effeminate lisp around here.

"We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
    -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
    -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rocker Ute; 11-10-2016 at 08:12 AM.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

"Nine tenths of wisdom consists of being wise in time."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    This place needs a man's touch... It's a little effeminate and kinda gay as it is... it really just is. I"m trying to help ladies... really I am. It's like the LDS guy with the effeminate lisp around here.

I am sure that it makes me less of a man, but I had to google who this guy was.

"We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
    -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
    -Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

"It'd be nice to please everyone but I thought it would be more interesting to have a point of view." -- Oscar Levant

Quote Originally Posted by USS Utah View Post
    I worked with ANGLICO. Good stuff. I wish we still had battleships. The future is all missiles.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

"It'd be nice to please everyone but I thought it would be more interesting to have a point of view." -- Oscar Levant

In Flanders Fields:

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

This one is for the boy-scout LAUte... he still can't undo a bra and he's like 80

Last edited by Devildog; 11-25-2016 at 10:00 PM.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

This one is for the boy-scout LAUte... he still can't undo a bra and he's like 80
    Done any Scouting, DD?

Last edited by LA Ute; 06-09-2017 at 01:26 PM.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

--Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Done any Scouting, DD?
    I can undo a bra with one hand if that's what you're asking.

Edit.

It's probably not though... because you are ancient and boobs have no meaning for you now.
    Last edited by Devildog; 11-26-2016 at 02:10 AM.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

“Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men”
    George S. Patton Jr.
    Dyslexics of the world, untie!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    “Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men”
    George S. Patton Jr.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

I can undo a bra with one hand if that's what you're asking.

Edit.

It's probably not though... because you are ancient and boobs have no meaning for you now.
    😉

--Yeats

--Theodore Roosevelt

No other place to put this around here.

Being an Eagle Scout means an automatic rank advancement in the military LA. (The sole practical use of that achievement in adult life).

You would have started out Private First-Class.

Plus when you are an Eagle Scout the women undress for you (to which you are legally and lawfully married of course).

Last edited by Rocker Ute; 11-26-2016 at 08:05 AM.