Thread: hockey talk

hockey talk

Hockey isnt Baseball but I gotta admit that Ill covet every win the Avs can manage Come to think of it, when the boys of summer come out to play Ill be sure to take the laptop and a few customers to the park for a few "Businessmans specials."

Quote Originally Posted by RandalllSer View Post
    Hockey isnt Baseball but I gotta admit that Ill covet every win the Avs can manage Come to think of it, when the boys of summer come out to play Ill be sure to take the laptop and a few customers to the park for a few "Businessmans specials."
    You will be coveting very few things this year. AVS might be the worse team I have seen in the last few years.

I fully endorse any and all hockey talk. Avs will take some time recovering from the Roy blunder. Guy was 10 steps beyond terrible. The fact that he not only ignored playing possession but talked openly about it was nuts. Just nuts.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    I fully endorse any and all hockey talk. Avs will take some time recovering from the Roy blunder. Guy was 10 steps beyond terrible. The fact that he not only ignored playing possession but talked openly about it was nuts. Just nuts.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Now I have heard the AVS may be looking to move Landeskog for defensive help. They are in a for a long rebuild no matter what.