Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,771 to 1,793 of 1793

Thread: The Trump Presidency - Life In Interesting Times

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    After criticising opponents for not saying 'radical Islamic terrorism' Donald Trump rules it out of Saudi Arabia speech

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7747651.html

Quote Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
    After criticising opponents for not saying 'radical Islamic terrorism' Donald Trump rules it out of Saudi Arabia speech
    That was an outstanding speech. You should watch it.

"We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
    -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
    -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I have, and noted he chose not to use the words: "radical Islamic terrorism." Why is that? Especially, considering how maddening it has been for so long that the Obama administration chose not to frame the fight against terror in similar fashion.

I think it was cowardly—not just when Obama did it, but especially, when Trump did it.

yea, why not.

You seem like a rational poster that doesn't fly off the handle easily

A visual demonstration of why the left is going to continue to lose elections until they get this fixed:

From this article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politi...016/index.html

The top is from polls done during the campaign where they asked if they had heard about a candidate in the last two days. If the answer was yes, they asked what they heard about. They then compiled what they heard about and these are the words most frequently used. The top is what people heard about Hillary Clinton, the bottom is what they heard about Trump. The right is always extremely disciplined at staying on point and they did just that. The left seems to struggle to do the same and it shows in the lower graph of what people had heard about Trump. There should have been one word or phrase in the middle for Trump and that should have been Sexual Assault.

And so Hillary Clinton can blame Comey or whatever else she wants for her loss, but the fact is she lost to a guy who admitted to sexually assaulting women. That right there should have been a deal breaker, but it wasn't because the left couldn't ever stay on point.

Most Americans believe the mainstream media publishes fake news.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans say the mainstream press is full of fake news, a sentiment that is held by a majority of voters across the ideological spectrum.
    “Much of the media is now just another part of the partisan divide in the country with Republicans not trusting the ‘mainstream’ media and Democrats seeing them as reflecting their beliefs,” said Harvard-Harris co-director Mark Penn. “Every major institution from the presidency to the courts is now seen as operating in a partisan fashion in one direction or the other.”
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...shes-fake-news
    "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
    -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
    -Miyamoto Musashi

-Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    yea, why not.

You seem like a rational poster that doesn't fly off the handle easily
    Oh Damn, I'm sorry Scorcho. I actually liked your posts... I didn't realize you were such a sensitive little bitch.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

Ahhh, when all else fails, we turn to nostalgia and mythology.

Ahhh, when all else fails, we turn to nostalgia and mythology.
    HAHAhahahaha. Professor you hide in Canada and teach art and talk shit... I'm not worried about you cupcake.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

HAHAhahahaha. Professor you hide in Canada and teach art and talk shit... I'm not worried about you cupcake.
    Wait, is tooblue Justin from Canada?! 🇨🇦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and children are Canadian so ... Ain't no hiding going on, just living in one of those other free countries spoken of in your oh so profound video. And why didn't you jump to the defence of the coward in chief, for not "speaking his mind, and telling it like it is" in Saudi Arabia?

You're just a regular ole cut'n run Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Wait, is tooblue Justin from Canada?! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no idea who you are speaking of?

My wife and children are Canadian so ... Ain't no hiding going on, just living in one of those other free countries spoken of in your oh so profound video. And why didn't you jump to the defence of the coward in chief, for not "speaking his mind, and telling it like it is" in Saudi Arabia?

You're just a regular ole cut'n run Trump supporter.

Well I did stupid. You really are a professor? You seem too stupid for that title.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

Well I did stupid. You really are a professor? You seem too stupid for that title.
    You posted the video where the coward refused to call out "radical Islamic terrorism," despite deriding previous presidents for doing so. And your only defence is ad hominem ... lol

Great form comrade Cut'n Run

You posted the video where the coward refused to call out "radical Islamic terrorism," despite deriding previous presidents for doing so. And your only defence is ad hominem ... lol

Great form comrade Cut'n Run
    Have you twisted your own position into a pretzel. You are going to see your own view no matter what it takes. You are the clown that got rejected in the last election. Please keep it up.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

Have you twisted your own position into a pretzel? You are going to see your own view no matter what it takes. You are the clown that got rejected in the last election. Please keep it up.
    Oh, you silly goose ...My position is clear, as supported by the article I linked to. Obama was roundly (and rightfully IMO) criticized throughout his presidency for not using harsh, honest terms such as "radical Islamic terrorism." Then the one chance where Trump has the opportunity to "tell it like it is," (supposedly, something he's good at) he cowers away from it.

Even better form this time Comrade-Cutn'n Run

Oh, you silly goose ...My position is clear, as supported by the article I linked to. Obama was roundly (and rightfully IMO) criticized throughout his presidency for not using harsh, honest terms such as "radical Islamic terrorism." Then the one chance where Trump has the opportunity to "tell it like it is," (supposedly, something he's good at) he cowers away from it.

Even better form this time Comrade-Cutn'n Run
    Lame. Lame. Lame. I showed you what he said in direct contact with the ruling class of Muslim countries. Your little bitch Obama would never have had the stones... and now you want to argue about the specific wording of radical Islamic terrorism. You are truly a geek.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

Lame. Lame. Lame. I showed you what he said in direct contact with the ruling class of Muslim countries. Your little bitch Obama would never have had the stones... and now you want to argue about the specific wording of radical Islamic terrorism. You are truly a geek.
    I didn't vote for Obama. In fact I agree with the 33% who say he was the worst US president since WWII:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...nton/11985837/

His presidency was a disaster. So, I'm not sure what your barking at there. Of course, I've Been told again and again, how the coward in chief "will tell it like it is." Did he—when he had the opportunity, in the heart of the Muslim world? Nope. He avoided it, just like Obama. So, what then really is the difference between the two? NOTHING.

Keep on cut'n run'n

I didn't vote for Obama. In fact I agree with the 33% who say he was the worst US president since WWII:

His presidency was a disaster. So, I'm not sure what your barking at there. Of course, I've Been told again and again, how the coward in chief "will tell it like it is." Did he—when he had the opportunity, in the heart of the Muslim world? Nope. He avoided it, just like Obama. So, what then really is the difference between the two? NOTHING.

Keep on cut'n run'n
    What did you want to see that you didn't stupid? The specific words? Well diplomacy is a bitch, he used the words terrorism and extremism... His predecessor never would have. Stop acting the bitch.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

What did you want to see that you didn't stupid? The specific words? Well diplomacy is a bitch, he used the words terrorism and extremism... His predecessor never would have. Stop acting the bitch.
    :facepalm: a Trump supporter calling for smart diplomacy ...

Al Franken Takes Down Dean Heckler

“I’m neutral in this race but I’m for freedom of speech, which means people should be able to assemble and speak without being shouted down.”

http://nypost.com/2004/01/27/al-fran...-dean-heckler/

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

"Nine tenths of wisdom consists of being wise in time."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

Keep on cut'n run'n
    If you can't see any difference between the two... then you are obviously the fucktard.
    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi