Thread: Garth Brook Tour Dates

Garth Brook Tour Dates

Garth brooks is a famous country singer, so don't miss the possibility to visit garth brooks tour vegas

When I was in high school and when I thought I was funny, my friends and I would ask anyone in a cowboy hat and striped shirt if they were Garth Brooks. Most of the time they weren't.

Hey Brohat, if you ever need a place to stay when you come to Vegas to see Garth (or Chris Gaines, if he's still doing that) you've got a spot at my place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're all Brohats here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My minds eye saw "Garth Ute" Tour Dates, and got pumped for a second. But, only for a second. In the dozen or more years I've been here (UFN, CUF, UB5), he's the only guy I've met in person. He loves baseball and was interested in meeting my dog.....so by any standard that makes him a good dude.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    My minds eye saw "Garth Ute" Tour Dates, and got pumped for a second. But, only for a second. In the dozen or more years I've been here (UFN, CUF, UB5), he's the only guy I've met in person. He loves baseball and was interested in meeting my dog.....so by any standard that makes him a good dude.
    Maybe I just don't hang the same internet places he does, but with his prolonged absence, I assumed a cabal of Comcast executives and Obama supporters has kidnapped or killed him.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.