Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2018 Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    What did this say?
    It said cougarboard was down.

So the rumor is Francis Bernard is enrolled at Utah. Anyone know if that's true?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Marmot View Post
    So the rumor is Francis Bernard is enrolled at Utah. Anyone know if that's true?
    Yeah. This topic seemed to resurface yesterday and no one seemed to be able to fully answer the question. Some seemed adamant that we shouldn't ever expect him to play for Utah but didn't really seem to offer any evidence either. It seemed the only clear detail is that he isn't currently enrolled at BYU.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Yeah. This topic seemed to resurface yesterday and no one seemed to be able to fully answer the question. Some seemed adamant that we shouldn't ever expect him to play for Utah but didn't really seem to offer any evidence either. It seemed the only clear detail is that he isn't currently enrolled at BYU.
    Hes not listed as a student

For comparison Mika Tafua is already listed as a student

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    He’s not listed as a student

For comparison Mika Tafua is already listed as a student

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So, unless he's taking North Carolina online courses towards graduating, there's no way he plays for Utah next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    So, unless he's taking North Carolina online courses towards graduating, there's no way he plays for Utah next year.
    I suppose if he is doing community college classes somewhere he could get an associate's and come to the U.

Someone on cougarboard said he's going to SLCC so he can get an associates degree and play somewhere else next year.

Somebody on Utehub also said he will enroll in SLCC in January. Ena wants him; KW wait and see. 50% chance he will come here. Also pursued by WSU.