Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North by Northwest by SLC: WSU/UW Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Old Standing ute View Post
    That is too bad---I wanted to see him in person.

Time to get money down before betting line changes.
    -10 to -16

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    -10 to -16
    Done. Time for Oregon. Last chance for a big win.

Larry K cut his hand karate chopping the white board during a timeout. And Utes went on a run.
    Lorenzo B. has a ton of talent & no basketball IQ. He & JoJo are brutal on floor together.

And the game closes with the famous Jakob Jokl running 1 handed hook-shot: which goes in!

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Done. Time for Oregon. Last chance for a big win.
    Our team has run into a wall, but yesterday helped. Beating Oregon would be huge, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm keen on a rematch with Cal, here, and then finding a way to beat CU in Boulder. That preps us for a (hopeful) deep run in the NIT.

I'd take anything beyond that, of course, but I'm just hoping we can get some of the other cylinders firing again, like JoJo, Barefield, better road production from Daniels, etc.