Thread: The Lavar Ball thread

The Lavar Ball thread

I am sorry. By creating this thread, I am giving this clown more attention and that is exactly what he craves and is looking for and so I am part of the problem, but man this guy is fascinating to me.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    I am sorry. By creating this thread, I am giving this clown more attention and that is exactly what he craves and is looking for and so I am part of the problem, but man this guy is fascinating to me.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national
    I hate this kind of parenting so much. What KVH has to say about it is spot on too.

Lonzo was playing hard, but it did not look he wanted it as much as Fox from KY in the game they lost.

Also did not take him long to declare for the draft---did he even shower first??

Is Lavar, from a purely personal perspective, really any different from Donald J Trump?

One UCLA Ball down, two to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    One UCLA Ball down, two to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is going to be interesting to see what happens with LiAngelo Ball. I'm far from an expert but from what I understand he is a good solid prospect but far from the star that Lonzo is and LaMelo is supposed to be (which is a whole 'nother story). If LiAngelo is merely a role player at UCLA how is LaVar going to handle that? I could see another great implosion at UCLA.

I kind of grew to like and respect Lonzo because, as nutty as his dad is, he appears to be able to stay grounded and keep working. However, that last game against Kentucky eroded some of that as he just didn't seem all that bothered by losing. I realize it was a foregone conclusion that he was going to the NBA and he probably figured he may as well just state that up front after the game. But it was a bad look. At least feign heartbreak for 24 hours.

LaMelo seems like a guy who will be very easy for everyone to hate as soon as he sets foot on campus. A lot of time until then so who knows what will happen but I'd have a hard time taking him on my college team with the antics he's already shown.