Quote Originally Posted by Utebiquitous View Post
Concerned,
And yet, Larry reinstated him. I imagine that didn't happen without team approval.

It sounds like you have insider information on this one. I do not. But the failure to keep Daniels is first and foremost a failure on Larry and the coaching staff. Larry has admitted that holding players accountable to the culture he's trying to create slipped seriously last season. I've seen evidence of it slipping for two seasons.

Daniels is part of the problem - I don't contest that, but I wonder what Larry and the staff could have or should have been doing so that we don't lose a player with his talent. I think Larry knows he's partly responsible.
Reinstating him for the last couple of games versus the next three years are two completely different things. Plus the reinstatement did not overcome (but confirmed) what had gone on before. the coaching staff of course is partly responsible but Seattle Ute is minimizing Daniels role when he doesnt know what he is talking about, even though he is sure he is irrefutable.