Thread: David Collette declares for NBA draft.........

David Collette declares for NBA draft.........

.........with the intention of coming back.

On the surface, I know what people are thinking 'Hes not an NBA prospect!' and you are right, and Mr. Collette likely knows that as well. However, by declaring, he will be able to get a couple of workouts with NBA teams in and can get some feedback on what to improve on, in addition to what the staff wants him to do. Declaring is a no brainer and Im surprised more people dont do it.

http://www.sltrib.com/blogs/uofuspor...te-testing-nba
    Last edited by UtahsMrSports; 04-26-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    .........with the intention of coming back.

On the surface, I know what people are thinking 'Hes not an NBA prospect!' and you are right, and Mr. Collette likely knows that as well. However, by declaring, he will be able to get a couple of workouts with NBA teams in and can get some feedback on what to improve on, in addition to what the staff wants him to do. Declaring is a no brainer and Im surprised more people dont do it.

http://www.sltrib.com/blogs/uofuspor...te-testing-nba
    Area of improvement I: Selling the charge.

Area of improvement II: Stop knocking your noggin on everything.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Any injury update?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla