Thread: Rocker - Utefans

Rocker - Utefans

Rocker, I can't post on UFN anymore. Every time I click on post a new message, it says I do not have permission to do so. I cannot send a boardmail either. I have no way to contact anyone there.

Also, none of the pictures show up.

Now, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. I hope not.

Any ideas as to what is going on? Or, did you restrict me so I cannot post there anymore?

Thank you.

p.s. I wasn't sure where to post this where you could see this.

Someone posted your thread from Utehub.com on UFN. I'm looking into it.

Did you try logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in? The website is old and very clunky. There is something funny in there.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    Did you try logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in? The website is old and very clunky. There is something funny in there.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
    Yep. For me, the home page is stuck on what it appeared as on May 1st, and the ignore function is all wierd. I'm not complaining, just adding some context to the current funkiness of the site.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

We are calling them 'features'. You have no idea until you look under the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so here's my computer ignorance:

Clearing my cache...is that just in the delete history part.

In Firefox and a few other browsers you can go to History (ctrl-h ), right click on the site, select 'Forget about this site'.

In other browsers you would need to search for Cookie and then search for the individual site and delete the cookies for that site.

Or you could delete all the cookies, but that can mess up your login data on all other sites.

Any updates? I've cleared cookies, history, etc no changes.

I also bought a new phone last week and no luck.

I can log in but when I click on reply or start a new topic it says:

"Sorry, you do not have permission to post messages"

Thank you.

Rocker - who keeps kicking me off UFN?

Every time I get permission to post, someone Kicks me off again.

We know what the problem is, we know how to fix it, yet....

Ha ha.

There was an incident on UF.N where a poster by the name of DownHereUte posted a pro-Nazi meme and was banned. Is DownHereUte going to be welcome on this board if he registers? I hope not, he's worse than Green Storm Ute who was also banned and I'm assuming is not welcome here either.

Quote Originally Posted by ExCoug View Post
    There was an incident on UF.N where a poster by the name of DownHereUte posted a pro-Nazi meme and was banned. Is DownHereUte going to be welcome on this board if he registers? I hope not, he's worse than Green Storm Ute who was also banned and I'm assuming is not welcome here either.
    Thanks for the heads up.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Rocker - why would you tell someone that I haven't tried reaching out to you?

I've been trying to reach out to you since May 14, 2017.

I'm reaching out to you again. Why won't you let me post on UFN? Why have you blocked me from that site?

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Rocker - why would you tell someone that I haven't tried reaching out to you?

I've been trying to reach out to you since May 14, 2017.

I'm reaching out to you again. Why won't you let me post on UFN? Why have you blocked me from that site?
    Get him on the site, man!

Rocker - Utefans

This is the first I've seen of this thread, my apologies. However you could have boardmailed me here or emailed me through Utefans or anywhere else. So when I start getting boardmails from various people I asked why you hadn't contact me directly.

I'm sorry others have to endure a thread about this subject.
    Last edited by Rocker Ute; 09-07-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Dude, you have posted in this thread previously, so you know about this thread.

I'd send you a BM on UFN, but you keep blocking and not allowing me to log in. Also, I tried talking to you and you've ignored me. So, I went to others to try to figure out why.

I've had my personal contact info made available to you in an attempt to reach out to you.

If you can't see why I've done all this...

I will send you a BM on this site.

As far as being sorry, if you'd just let me know why you've decided to ban me from UFN back in May when you started doing this, there would be no thread.
    Last edited by Utah; 09-07-2017 at 02:44 PM.

BM sent to Rocker.

A response would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Dude, you have posted in this thread previously, so you know about this thread.

I'd send you a BM on UFN, but you keep blocking and not allowing me to log in. Also, I tried talking to you and you've ignored me. So, I went to others to try to figure out why.

I've had my personal contact info made available to you in an attempt to reach out to you.

If you can't see why I've done all this...

I will send you a BM on this site.

As far as being sorry, if you'd just let me know why you've decided to ban me from UFN back in May when you started doing this, there would be no thread.
    I meant your recent question not thread, sorry I was posting at about 2am. I've sent you a response, and boardmail here has always been an option. As the thread states at the start, I never banned you, the site had issues... you are not the only one having issues posting, but let's move on.

We've decided you can create a new account, no religion or political posts please. More details sent to you directly.