Thread: Mormon Red Death struggles with bagged milk

Mormon Red Death struggles with bagged milk

Only Mormon Red Death, when confronted with opening a new bag of milk, could massacre it leaving a gaping hole and the prospect of milk all over the kitchen floor. Of course, following his debacle, only a ute would remark: "when is someone going to put an optimal cutting line on these blasted bags?"

milkbag.jpg

I don't use the word "hero" lightly but in this case for myself it is deserved.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Banned
    Are you two family?

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    Are you two family?
    Yes he is my brother. He is the black sheep of the family

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Yes he is my brother. He is the black sheep of the family
    Well no wonder you got so mad at me.

For AppleJack and Devil:

Ketchup chips - the reason nobody will ever respect Canada and then later cast Trudeau on some sort of celebrity reality tv show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    Ketchup chips - the reason nobody will ever respect Canada and then later cast Trudeau on some sort of celebrity reality tv show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but Poutine flavored chips!

“To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Banned
    You way in your way with with war... and yet you struggle with bagged milk? Really? OK.. raise Hell. Jump in and censor me again again Red death. And by all means... please just kiss a little more around here. Raise the bar. Don't you dare dissent around here at all. The Mormon Red Death will change your words to be what he likes better to suit what he enjoys... by God you insulted his brother.
    Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 07-08-2017 at 06:03 AM.

You way in your way with with war... and yet you struggle with bagged milk? Really? OK.. raise Hell. Jump in and censor me again again Red death. And by all means... please just kiss a little around here. Raise the bar. Don't you dare dissent around here at all. The Mormon Red Death will change your words to be what he likes better to suit what he enjoys... by God you insulted his brother.
    By all means keep playing the victim. Cause poor devil dog is SO picked on. I always thought marines were supposed to be tougher. Turns out dd cant follow simple requests to not swear and not personally attack other posters.

Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 07-08-2017 at 11:37 AM.

You way in your way with with war... and yet you struggle with bagged milk? Really? OK.. raise Hell. Jump in and censor me again again Red death. And by all means... please just kiss a little more around here. Raise the bar. Don't you dare dissent around here at all. The Mormon Red Death will change your words to be what he likes better to suit what he enjoys... by God you insulted his brother.
    (slow clap) I love drunk DD posts!

Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 07-08-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    (slow clap) I love drunk DD posts!

Hahaha love it. I'd like to believe it's more like this though. NSFW!

More like:

never mind