Thread: Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell...Utah at byu

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    In tooblue's world, sucker punching a player is the same as canceling a basketball game. Noted.
    Now it's a sucker punch? You guys are great. I'm not the one that is desperately trying to shift the blame for stupid behaviour on the floor by a 21 year old idiot basketball player and a grown man head basketball coach who can't keep his cool. You realize Larry was a thug in the NBA right? Ask Sherman Douglas.

Quote Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
    Now it's a sucker punch? You guys are great. I'm not the one that is desperately trying to shift the blame for stupid behaviour on the floor by a 21 year old idiot basketball player and a grown man head basketball coach who can't keep his cool. You realize Larry was a thug in the NBA right? Ask Sherman Douglas.
    I forgot, BYU fans are authorities on sucker punches and how they are never done by their players.

A sucker punch, for the record, is an unexpected blow... and punching a guy who isn’t even looking at you would certainly qualify. And lest you think I’m the only one who thought it was a sucker punch, read one of many headlines on the matter:

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...81qemd1oeie7p2

Sporting News is probably anti-Mormon right?

And who is shifting blame? What did Larry do that deserves blame? Let’s see, he sat by while Rose let his own player yell obscenities at an opposing coach. Then he waited for an apology and when that didn’t come he reached out and was ignored by Rose MULTIPLE TIMES when he was trying to get it resolved. If any coach didn’t have the common decency to call me back like Rose did I’d cancel the series too.

As always, you have no footing to stand on, but are too obtuse to realize it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot, BYU fans are authorities on sucker punches and how they are never done by their players.

A sucker punch, for the record, is an unexpected blow... and punching a guy who isn’t even looking at you would certainly qualify. And lest you think I’m the only one who thought it was a sucker punch, read one of many headlines on the matter:

And who is shifting blame? What did Larry do that deserves blame? Let’s see, he sat by while Rose let his own player yell obscenities at an opposing coach. Then he waited for an apology and when that didn’t come he reached out and was ignored by Rose MULTIPLE TIMES when he was trying to get it resolved. If any coach didn’t have the common decency to call me back like Rose did I’d cancel the series too.

Only in the minds of BYU fans can you be a victim when your player cheapshots someone else and your coaching staff does nothing about it either during the game or after.

So, your saying Brandon Taylor didn’t know a physical response was coming from the player he was guarding, even though he was clutching and grabbing him and had just swiped at Emery leaving behind three large noticeable scratches on his neck? Now, do Taylors actions excuse Emery’s stupidity? No. Calling it a sucker punch, however, doesn’t quite work, because Emery didn’t even hit him in the face or head—it was more like a swipe made by a cat; the type of swipe two cats make when they are cat fighting.

At least we agree on one thing: Emery is responsible for his own idiotic behaviour, but then there is Scratch's logic, which if we see it all the way through forces us to come to the realization that actually, this is all President Monson’s fault. He is the Prophet and as head of the church is the one that permits BYU to field sports teams, let alone to support and run a university, representative of a faith and religion practiced by millions ...

And what of Larry. LA was sitting right there near him when this all happened. But he doesn’t talk about the coach’s behavior, which is alarming, especially considering Krystowiak’s history of violent behavior on a basketball floor. Your coach was out of control, and that’s the reason he made the irrational decision to cancel the series and lie about his reason for doing so. It became all about him and keeping himself in check so that Emery or some other player didn't become another Sherman Douglas.
    Last edited by tooblue; 12-14-2017 at 07:42 AM.

So, your saying Brandon Taylor didn’t know a physical response was coming from the player he was guarding, even though he was clutching and grabbing him and had just swiped at Emery leaving behind three large noticeable scratches on his neck? Now, do Taylors actions excuse Emery’s stupidity? No. Calling it a sucker punch, however, doesn’t quite work, because Emery didn’t even hit him in the face or head—it was more like a swipe made by a cat; the type of swipe two cats make when they are cat fighting.

At least we agree on one thing: Emery is responsible for his own idiotic behaviour, but then there is Scratches logic, which if we see it all the way through forces us to come to the realization that actually, this is all President Monson’s fault. He is the Prophet and as head of the church is the one that permits BYU to field sports teams, let alone to support and run a university, representative of a religion and faith practiced by millions ...

And what of Larry. LA was there sitting right there near him when this all happened. But he doesn’t talk about the coach’s behavior, which is alarming, especially considering Krystowiak’s history of violent behavior on a basketball floor. Your coach was out of control, and that’s the reason he made the irrational decision to cancel the series and lie about his reason for doing so. It became all about him and keeping himself in check so that Emery or some other player didn't become another Sherman Douglas.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    With all do respect, if Krystkowiak is that concerned about controlling his own temper, maybe he is in the wrong business.
    https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...jefferson-duke

(P.S. With all do respect, it's "due repect").

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post

(P.S. With all do respect, it's "due repect").
    It's a quote from the linked SI article. And I believe it's "due respect" ;-)

At least we agree on one thing: Emery is responsible for his own idiotic behaviour, but then there is Scratch's logic, which if we see it all the way through forces us to come to the realization that actually, this is all President Monson’s fault. He is the Prophet and as head of the church is the one that permits BYU to field sports teams, let alone to support and run a university, representative of a faith and religion practiced by millions ...

And what of Larry. LA was sitting right there near him when this all happened. But he doesn’t talk about the coach’s behavior, which is alarming, especially considering Krystowiak’s history of violent behavior on a basketball floor. Your coach was out of control, and that’s the reason he made the irrational decision to cancel the series and lie about his reason for doing so. It became all about him and keeping himself in check so that Emery or some other player didn't become another Sherman Douglas.

I think I might get this response framed. It is one of the funniest justifications I have ever read and I am nearly certain that you can't possibly believe this. This is a close second to the guy on cougarboard who claimed he was a street fighter and that by rules of the street Nacua's sucker punch of the Memphis football player wasn't technically a sucker punch.

Now if you do really believe what you said, it is your responsibility to correct the dozens of other major publications that all called it a sucker punch.

https://i.giphy.com/media/lnCggcJbfrY8E/giphy.webp

Let's go to the replay:

Last edited by USS Utah; 12-14-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    "It'd be nice to please everyone but I thought it would be more interesting to have a point of view." -- Oscar Levant