Thread: It's Not Washington or Oregon, but it's still a Northwestern State (Game)

It's Not Washington or Oregon, but it's still a Northwestern State (Game)

Big game as the Wildcats come in to the Huntsman Center to take on the Utes. This is the first visit by a program from the Big Ten conf--what? (Touches finger to earpiece). Really? Louisiana? Sonofa...

Okay, so Utah takes on Northwestern State in what is sure to be a great game. What are everybody's thoughts on the game?

I think a key to this game will be whether or not Bibbins and Rawson are the only competent players on the floor (for either team). If that proves to be the case then Utah can win even if half their team sits out and they miss about 40 layups.

Wow, Utah looks great, Rawson has made some shots. This is great!

Oh no, led by Jayce Johnson, Utah has missed 28 layups.

Now it's halftime.

Now it's the second half.

Bibbins has made some shots.

Northwestern State hanging in there because they are GOOD.

Did you know this website makes you wait a minute in between making posts, which can make idiotic jokes a little difficult?

What's that thing called when you put the ball through the rim and into the net? Jokl did that thing. It was incredible.

The game is over. GREAT win for the Utes! It was amazing. I'm glad we all paid attention to this one together.

Quote Originally Posted by UBlender View Post
    The game is over. GREAT win for the Utes! It was amazing. I'm glad we all paid attention to this one together.
    on our impending, improbable 2018 Elite 8 run I for one will look back at this game as the turning point