Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting Our Mojo Back - Utah hosts Washington/Wazzu

Btw.. Washington had a great player for a nickname that i can't believe no one has said:
    "Matisse is monet!"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Utes by 12 tonight (per Vegas).

Article today in Trib really talked up Devante Doutrive--currently red-shirt. He was a 4*/top 100 player.

They are letting anyone but bibbins shoot

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Ticky tacky fouls being called tonight

What kind of name is "drick"?

Our halftime ‘entertainment’ blows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Short for Fredrick? Not a good name. Not as bad as Kodi with an "i", but not a winner.
    Nope. His name is actually Drick.

WSU is his third school.

I’m not used to watching Barefield play defense. Not bad.

There was no contact there.

Solid win. 4-4 and right in the middle of the conference. Would love to see a split this week.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Solid win. 4-4 and right in the middle of the conference. Would love to see a split this week.
    Someway somehow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Running it back this week in Washington. The Huskies are coming off of being swept against the Oregon schools, so they will be looking to get a little mojo back of their own. This one feels like it could be a slug fest for us, and would go a long ways towards pushing us up near the top of the league and challenging for that #4 seed in Vegas. A loss makes the WSU game a must-win just to keep pace and end the weekend 8-7, with three straight at home to finish things out.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Running it back this week in Washington. The Huskies are coming off of being swept against the Oregon schools, so they will be looking to get a little mojo back of their own. This one feels like it could be a slug fest for us, and would go a long ways towards pushing us up near the top of the league and challenging for that #4 seed in Vegas. A loss makes the WSU game a must-win just to keep pace and end the weekend 8-7, with three straight at home to finish things out.
    Calling my shot: If we beat Washington, we make the tournament. We will have business to take care of in the meantime but it won't be insurmountable.

I am very optimistic for Vegas. The league is wide open this year, and we've been better/equal to Arizona for 50 of our 80 minutes played. A semifinal or final against UA would be beyond epic.

Here is your bubble team rooting guide for the Utes: http://barttorvik.com/bubble-guide.php?team=Utah

Tonight feels like the biggest game of the year to this point. An at large becomes almost impossible with a loss. Hoping that the guys are dialed in and ready to go!

Tonight feels like the biggest game of the year to this point. An at large becomes almost impossible with a loss. Hoping that the guys are dialed in and ready to go!
    Given our performance at Colorado, and UW's performance at home against the Arizona schools, I would be very surprised if we won. Hope Im wrong, of course

If we really have to win out in order to get an at-large, every game is the biggest game of the year.

I think we at least split this trip. If not, then we have to sweep USC/UCLA/CU to have a chance at a 4 seed and a decent run in the conference tournament.

Utes -1 tonight

I want barefield off the bench! Don't start him!

They just planning on giving Rawson the middle all night?

Sigh, didn't score in final 5 mins

Turned out to be a really good strategy. We can't shoot at all

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    Turned out to be a really good strategy. We can't shoot at all
    We've seen this road team before.

We've seen this road team before.
    17-2 run by the good guys

19-2

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    17-2 run by the good guys
    That's more like it!

So Collette falls on the floor and he gets called For a foul? Pac12 refs are baffling...

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    So Collette falls on the floor and he gets called For a foul? Pac12 refs are baffling...

Refs never seem to understand that a no-call is sometimes the right call.

Wasn't that dunk goaltending?