Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 511 to 527 of 527

Thread: Random chat thread

  1. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    I say we add this to our bylaws as our UB5 password strategy
    Wow, that's just horrible.

    I love how the strictest password rules are used by the things that require the least security. I sign up for a King Soopers account so I can get a coupon for something. Why do I care about the security of that account?

  2. #512
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    Tarantino has strict rules on his set.

    Warning: Audio has adult themes.


  3. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    I say we add this to our bylaws as our UB5 password strategy

    Attachment 2303
    Welcome to working for the government

    Seriously, our new emails password rules are so complex we actually have to use sentences for passwords. Not kidding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #514
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    Welcome to working for the government

    Seriously, our new emails password rules are so complex we actually have to use sentences for passwords. Not kidding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Actually, a gramatically incorrect sentence is a really good password.

    eg: "Utah has the bestest punter"

    Easy to remember, very hard to crack via script.

  5. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    Actually, a gramatically incorrect sentence is a really good password.

    eg: "Utah has the bestest punter"

    Easy to remember, very hard to crack via script.
    Ours have to have punctuation.

    When you have about a dozen passwords, on different schedules to be changed it starts to get confusing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #516
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    Ours have to have punctuation.

    When you have about a dozen passwords, on different schedules to be changed it starts to get confusing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they are websites and you can add plugins to your browser, LastPass is your friend.

  7. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    If they are websites and you can add plugins to your browser, LastPass is your friend.
    Can’t do that. We just get good at remembering.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #518
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    Wait for it...


  9. #519
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    Data analytics gone wrong...

    netflix.jpg

  10. #520
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    A cool shot over the Rose Bowl.

    bomber-rose-bowl.jpg

  11. #521
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    Mr. Trash Wheel is awesome.


  12. #522
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #523
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    Sorry for including an ad, but I think it's clever.


  14. #524
    Diet Coke is making massive changes.....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...cid=spartanntp


    Wait......just adding some flavors. Blood Orange could be tasty. The original DC remains the same.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

    "You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

    "Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

  15. #525
    They claim that Coke Zero tastes like real Coke. It doesn’t. However caffeine free Coke Zero remarkably does. Pro-tip for the day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #526
    Administrator U-Ute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    4,763
    This twitter thread is amazing.


  17. #527
    Senior Member Scorcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    This twitter thread is amazing.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •