Thread: "The Last Movie You Saw" thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    He's a pretty minor character, the fight he has with Ip Man is pretty laughable, but kind of in a good way. The best part is his voice over actor changes a couple of times. I would say on par with Ip Man 1, not as good as 2.
    I watched this over the weekend. It was better than I expected, but #2 is far and away the best of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    I watched this over the weekend. It was better than I expected, but #2 is far and away the best of the three.
    a couple movies I've watched recently that were decent:

Get Out - this thriller has already made $100 million. I'd give it 8 out of 10

Kong - Skull Island - (7 out of 10) - not bad for a monster movie, reminded me more of Jurassic Park than it did the last King Kong movie.

"The Last Movie You Saw" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    a couple movies I've watched recently that were decent:

Get Out - this thriller has already made $100 million. I'd give it 8 out of 10

Kong - Skull Island - (7 out of 10) - not bad for a monster movie, reminded me more of Jurassic Park than it did the last King Kong movie.
    I liked Get Out a lot but went in with low expectations. Side note: I saw it with my brother at a late show this weekend. We were the only people there who weren't an interracial couple (or a couple at all).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rocker Ute; 03-13-2017 at 04:12 PM.

I'm not a big fan of horror films, but this one intrigues me. Maybe, in part, because the haunted house built for and featured in the film is about ten minutes from my home in our little city. I've driven by it several times. The town where most of the filming is being done is a 30 minute drive to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
    I'm not a big fan of horror films, but this one intrigues me. Maybe, in part, because the haunted house built for and featured in the film is about ten minutes from my home in our little city. I've driven by it several times. The town where most of the filming is being done is a 30 minute drive to the east.

the tv mini-series IT was lame, but I agree this looks promising

my wife is a movie freak, we go nearly every Tuesday. Last 2 movies I've watched:

Beauty and the Beast - Emma Watson does a nice job (7 out of 10)

Life - very intense and very good (8 out of 10)
    Last edited by Scorcho; 03-29-2017 at 07:59 PM.