Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: "The Last Movie You Saw" thread

I am almost 20 years late to the party on this one. I have been on a world war 2 kick of late and I watched 'Saving Private Ryan'. That was four days ago and i am still thinking about it. I give it all the stars.

I also watched the saints and soldiers trilogy. They have their flaws, mainly due to being low budget, but each one has a really good message.

Watched Sicario for the second time. Really, Sicario, and Hell or Highwater have been the best movies I've seen in the last year or two. Strong recommendation on both -- but note they're both rated R with strong violence.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    Watched Sicario for the second time. Really, Sicario, and Hell or Highwater have been the best movies I've seen in the last year or two. Strong recommendation on both -- but note they're both rated R with strong violence.
    Agreed. Both are great shows.