Thread: MWC is deep this year

MWC is deep this year

Five teams at 20+ wins. Viejas will be rockin' tonight with Air Force at SDSU.

Sure wish we had a dog in the fight! Hopefully, better days ahead for us sooner than later. I miss it.
    Desse jeito, não tem jeito.

Quote Originally Posted by San Diego Ute Fan View Post
    Five teams at 20+ wins. Viejas will be rockin' tonight with Air Force at SDSU.

Sure wish we had a dog in the fight! Hopefully, better days ahead for us sooner than later. I miss it.
    Lunardi moved BSU into his field even before Derrick Marks went all LeBron on CSU in a 15 point win on Saturday. The loss at UNLV didn't knock them out and I suspect even losing to SDSU in the MWC finale -- and I think BSU still wins -- won't keep them out.

If BSU wins one of its next two, it is a lock. That would make five in the Dance and another two in AFA and Wyoming have solid NIT resumes.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPat View Post
    Lunardi moved BSU into his field even before Derrick Marks went all LeBron on CSU in a 15 point win on Saturday. The loss at UNLV didn't knock them out and I suspect even losing to SDSU in the MWC finale -- and I think BSU still wins -- won't keep them out.

If BSU wins one of its next two, it is a lock. That would make five in the Dance and another two in AFA and Wyoming have solid NIT resumes.
    Wyoming would have gone to the Big Dance as well if their PG hadn't decided to stomp someone in a bar leading to his suspension. The MWC hoops talent was remarkable this year.
    Last edited by LA Ute; 03-07-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Mr. C. is my buddy.