Thread: 2013 NFL Offseason Thread

2013 NFL Offseason Thread

I never used to get into the offseason but lately I've caught the NFL bug. With this rough season for the Utes, I found my interest in the NFL at an all time high.

With the recent WR moves in the NFL, who got the best WR: Sea, SF, Mia, Den?

I'd rank them like this:
    1. Den- Manning and Welker, doesn't get any better than this. Pair that with D Thomas and Decker on the outside and your secondary is going to have a bad time.
    2. SF- Boldin is 31 but his playoff play was inspired, can't wait to see the chemistry with him and Kaep. Crabtree, Boldin and Davis makes for the league's physical receiving corps.
    3. Sea- Harvin is probably the most talented of the WRs but he has too many off the field issues. If Carroll can keep him motivated and interested in a team first mind set, this will be the best deal.
    4. Mia- To me, Wallace is a one trick pony. Runs marginal routes and drops balls, only real skill is straight line speed.

I think Denver, Seattle, New England and San Francisco are clearly the four favorites.
    http://www.corbettreport.com/

www.infowars.com