Thread: The Official "I Hate Kentucky" Thread

The Official "I Hate Kentucky" Thread

God bless Robert Morris. Not proud to be behind them in number of postseason wins vs. Kentucky in the last 50 years, but for a night, I'm certainly happy to be behind them.

Honestly, I don't hate Kentucky. The relationship has been far too one-sided to be considered a rivalry. Still I'm happy for Robert Morris. I also am glad to see the one and done system take a big hit. Team basketball is good for college and the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Honestly, I don't hate Kentucky. The relationship has been far too one-sided to be considered a rivalry. Still I'm happy for Robert Morris. I also am glad to see the one and done system take a big hit. Team basketball is good for college and the NBA.
    Thats probably why I hate them so bad.; because of the one-sided nature. Love seeing them lose anywhere, anytime.

I'm calling it now: Kentucky will be in the Elite Eight next year, if not the Final Four.

But there will be a lot of puking and "Robert F******g Morris!" between now and then.

This thread needs more posts.

This is a Louisville shirt but the colors and the sentiment work:

h8kent_1.jpg

You can get lots of such items from HaterSports. They haven't got any stuff for Western college teams yet, however.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    I'm calling it now: Kentucky will be in the Elite Eight next year, if not the Final Four.

But there will be a lot of puking and "Robert F******g Morris!" between now and then.
    I just realized how right I was with that prediction.

LOL