Thread: PAC-12 Basketball Tournament

PAC-12 Basketball Tournament

I must say that one of the great things about being in the PAC-12 is that I am interested in going to the tournament in Vegas regardless of whether the Utes are playing well or not. I am looking forward to seeing some good basketball and having an enjoyable weekend in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by GUBA View Post
    I must say that one of the great things about being in the PAC-12 is that I am interested in going to the tournament in Vegas regardless of whether the Utes are playing well or not. I am looking forward to seeing some good basketball and having an enjoyable weekend in Vegas.
    Amen.... I will be there as well. Hopefully the Utes can surprise some people.

Uniform Fashion Expert HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I decided not to go when my 10 year old asked me to coach his bball team, thinking it would be better to go next year when the Ducks were better. Good call on that one!

Is there a city in the country that's as good for college hoops over an extended period of time than Las Vegas?

Week 1: WCC tournament at the Orleans

Week 2: Pac-12 tournament at MGM Grand; MWC tournament at Thomas & Mack; WAC tournament at Orleans

Week 3: Watching the opening rounds from the NASA command center ... errr ... Las Vegas Hilton sports book.

If I were still in the west I'd definitely go. I used to love the tourneys down there. It helped that Utah was rocking but I like good basketball regardless.

I never seemed to mind the home-court advantage that UNLV had during the WAC/MWC tournaments. I'm looking forward to heading back down for the PAC tournament.