Thread: Sports Media (local and national)

Hybrid View

Swinney put his thoughts together.

http://www.scout.com/college/utah/st...ost-for-a-year

Also, it looks like 1430 KLO has picked up Rome. KLO is the home of some second and third tier right wing political shows.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Swinney put his thoughts together.

http://www.scout.com/college/utah/st...ost-for-a-year

Also, it looks like 1430 KLO has picked up Rome. KLO is the home of some second and third tier right wing political shows.
    I liked listening to Swinney a lot. He is right--he was informed and articulate. and provided a lot of info and insight re the U. Same with Ben Anderson on 1320. Clearly I am in the vast minority.

Tom Hackett and OC are impossible to listen to, so I dont try any more. It is now just a goofy clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    I liked listening to Swinney a lot. He is right--he was informed and articulate. and provided a lot of info and insight re the U. Same with Ben Anderson on 1320. Clearly I am in the vast minority.

Tom Hackett and OC are impossible to listen to, so I dont try any more. It is now just a goofy clown show.
    I thought that when OC and swinney were focused, they were ok. But I go back to that time where they came in from break and started talking about where they get their haircut and they just kept going and then finally they got around to bringing Scott Mitchell on (who had been on hold through this) and they started off by asking him where he likes to get his haircut. I might have just hung up. There was too much of that for me. I don't mind some off topic stuff, it makes it interesting but they really veered off the path too much for me.

Agreed on OC and hackett. I simply cant do it. Its bad radio. I dont expect it to last long.

I didn't like Ben Anderson on KFAN. But I have to admit that I have really enjoyed the few episodes of that NBA show that ESPN 700 does on thursday nights since KFAN went off the air. He has a really good basketball mind and expresses himself well. I hope he can find a landing spot where he doesn't have to keep someone in check like he had to do with Gunther. Hes kind of like Jake Scott on 1280. He is soooooo much better now with a guy like Tony Parks than he was when he had to put up with Monson.