Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
I listened to the interview last night. Clown show. Hackett has a nice niche of an hour podcast once a week, focused on one thing: football. He was good because it was an independent venture and he didn't shy away from "telling it like it is." None of those things work well on a daily three hour radio show. I couldn't believe that his first question started with, "don't take this the wrong way by any means..." Idiot.

But clown show is kind of what they do there at 700. I was trying to use their mobile app and can't get any of the interviews to play, no matter how many times I hit the play button. Or I go to the website through Safari and can't scroll down far enough to find the interview I was looking for. Outside of playing live programming, their mobile app is worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figured out a workaround to the interviews problem. If you use the app to email the interview to yourself, then go to the link that shows up in your email, you'll be able to open the interview and listen to it. Ridiculous, but it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk