Thread: The Official NBA Thread

Hybrid View

FiveThirtyEight says Durant was just an insurance policy for the Warriors.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-be-this-good/

Phil Jackson has let it be known that he is potentially looking to trade KP and has met with Markannen as a replacement.

NBA Player Phil Jackson was tough as nails and a terrific role player
    NBA Coach Phil Jackson caused me a lot of pain.
    NBA GM Phil Jackson has shown a breathtaking level of incompetence. And it has caused me much joy.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Phil Jackson has let it be known that he is potentially looking to trade KP and has met with Markannen as a replacement.

NBA Player Phil Jackson was tough as nails and a terrific role player
    NBA Coach Phil Jackson caused me a lot of pain.
    NBA GM Phil Jackson has shown a breathtaking level of incompetence. And it has caused me much joy.
    The Latvian gang banger is on the market? Favors and the 2 picks for him!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 06-20-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Dwight Howard traded to Charlotte in what is essentially a salary dump. I always found him overrated, especially on defense, but his fall from grace seems to have come quickly.

I haven't rooted for the Lakers in a while. This will be fun. Go get 'em, Kuz.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    I haven't rooted for the Lakers in a while. This will be fun. Go get 'em, Kuz.
    Didn't he get picked by Brooklyn?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Didn't he get picked by Brooklyn?
    Yes, but the Nets picked him for the Lakers. A trade.